Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Snow MADLIB

Pick one choice for each blank. Feel free to post responses.

Holy Cow!!! When I first heard about the ____________(snow, ice, impending doom) that was supposed to hit our area, I was ___________(excited, frustrated, pressed to run to the nearest store and fight my neighbor for necessary supplies). I went to bed skeptical, but when I woke up, I couldn’t believe that there was ____________ (pick any number) ____________ (inches, feet, kilometers) on the ground. Lucky for my family, they closed school ___________ (temporarily, for today, indefinitely). We’ve got no choice but to __________ (enjoy it, complain about it, wait for the snow zombies to attack). If it gets bad enough to where they send out _________ (rescue squads, FEMA, the fourth and final horseman of the Apocalypse), don’t worry about me—I’l be __________ (prepared for whatever else this storm has, king over the “tribe” that used to be my neighborhood, barricaded inside my home until I can see the grass on the ground). 



Posted via email from Blake's posterous

No comments: